The information published on Wilshire Law Firm's website is intended to provide general information to the public. Wilshire Law Firm attempts to ensure the accuracy of any published information, as it is posted. However, we cannot guarantee that all of this information is accurate.
Wilshire Law Firm attempts to ensure the accuracy of any published information, as it is posted. However, we cannot guarantee that all of this information is accurate.
Wilshire Law Firm claims a copyright for content and information published on this site. Wilshire Law Firm authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Wilshire Law Firm documents from this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: "© Copyright 2017 Wilshire Law Firm. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at https://www.wilshirelawfirm.com/terms-of-use/ ."
Using This Website Does Not Establish An Attorney-Client Relationship
Please be advised that using this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Visitors of this website, who would like to establish an attorney-client relationship, should contact Wilshire Law Firm to potentially prepare an attorney-client service agreement that specifies the terms of representation. Wilshire Law Firm will only begin representation after an attorney-client service agreement is executed.
COMMERCIAL USE OF WILSHIRE LAW FIRM WEBSITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Wilshire Law Firm website for commercial purposes is prohibited, without the express written permission of Wilshire Law Firm. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Wilshire Law Firm content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you, as soon as possible. Wilshire Law Firm reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images published on our web site.
Information On The Wilshire Law Firm Website Is Not Legal Advice
Visitors of this site should not rely on our content for legal advice. Our content is exclusively provided for educational and informational purposes. Visitors of this website should not act on any information without the advice of qualified counsel.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links on this website that are not maintained by Wilshire Law Firm, you will leave the Wilshire Law Firm web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Wilshire Law Firm, and Wilshire Law Firm is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained on a linked site. Wilshire Law Firm provides these links, only for convenience purposes and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Wilshire Law Firm.
Last Updated: 02-08-2017