Class Action Attorneys in California
Aggressively resolving complex legal issues for consumers throughout the state of California, the class action attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm tip the scales and put power back in the hands of everyday people.
If your consumer or workplace rights have been violated, you may not be alone. To get the help you need NOW, contact the attorneys at Wilshire Law Firm by calling (800) 522-7274 or filling out our online contact form to get your FREE case consultation.
California Class Action Cases We Handle
In cases where many employees or consumers are similarly-harmed but suffer minimal damages that don’t individually justify the costs of a lawsuit, a Class Action Lawsuit is often the best way to obtain justice. A class action can be filed for any number of reasons, as long as it involves the claims of similarly-harmed class members.
Wilshire Law Firm’s attorneys handle complex class actions in the following areas:
- Consumer Protection—We protect the rights of consumers in cases involving deceptive marketing, dangerous and defective products, wide-scale financial fraud, unauthorized communications, and other consumer rights violations.
- Data Privacy—Whether you are a consumer or an employee (or both), companies are required to take steps to protect your personal information. When the financial, medical, or other identifying information of our clients is compromised, Wilshire Law Firm’s class action attorneys are there.
- Disability Discrimination (Americans with Disabilities Act)—The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) prevent employers, universities, and more from unfairly discriminating based on permanent, temporary, or perceived physical and mental disabilities or conditions.
- Wage and Hour Violations—Businesses often look for any way they can to increase their income, even if it’s at the expense of their employees. Wilshire Law Firm has the talent and the resources that employees need for class action cases involving Employee Misclassification, overtime wage violations, time-shaving, failure to provide rest and meal breaks, and other worker rights violations.
- Equal Pay Act—Gender wage inequality remains a documented issue for the American workforce. Employers are required to pay equal pay for equal work—when they don’t, Wilshire Law Firm’s class action lawyers step in to fight them.
- False Claims Act (Qui Tam)—Both state and federal law allow whistleblowers to report fraudulent financial activities anonymously to the appropriate government agency and share in the proceeds of any amount recovered. Any corporation or individual who defrauds the government can be sued under this act.
- Dangerous and Defective Products—Designers, manufacturers, and the companies that retail these products are required to prevent foreseeable harm to consumers. Wilshire Law Firm accepts cases involving automotive part defects, medical device defects, and other dangerous product class actions.
- ERISA Litigation—When employers or plan administrators make unsuitable trades, over-concentrate plan investments, or otherwise mismanage company pension, profit-sharing, or 401(k) plans, a class action lawsuit can be brought forward under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA).
The Benefits of a Class Action Lawsuit
Class action lawsuits provide large groups of consumers or employees many important benefits that traditional plaintiff lawsuits fail to offer. In fact, depending on the case, a class action lawsuit may be your best option for legal recourse.
The advantages of class action lawsuits are widespread. A class action is brought forward by a class representative, and this can be just one individual. If the court certifies multiple claims as a class action, this means that the claims may proceed on behalf of a larger group of people affected by the same wrongdoing.
Because class members are united in their pursuit of justice, they are more likely to force companies to pay attention and react to their demands, preventing future harm from the wrongdoer’s illegal practices.
Get Help From Wilshire Law Firm Today!
If your consumer or employee rights have been violated, Wilshire Law Firm’s innovative class action attorneys are serious about getting you the justice you deserve. Our formidable legal team of more than a dozen lawyers has recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients, aggressively representing their rights in court.
TOP 1% OF LAWYERS
UNLESS YOU WIN
I'd recommend him highly to anyone.Mr. Saadian has represented me in 2 separate cases. In both instances, he did far more than obtain me the best possible settlement. I'd recommend him highly to anyone.
I would recommend Wilshire Law Firm to anyoneMy experience with Wilshire Law Firm and Bobby Saadian was great!! I would recommend Wilshire Law Firm to anyone who has been in car or motorcycle accident.