Case Manager – Personal Injury Pre-Litigation
Location: Koreatown – Los Angeles, CA 90010
Start Date: ASAP
Wilshire Law Firm is seeking a full-time, experienced case manager with bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities to join our personal injury team. Ideal candidates will have at least 2 years of experience in all aspects of a personal injury pre-litigation docket. We are looking for a candidate with significant plaintiff’s personal injury case manager experience that can “hit the ground running” with a minimum of training and supervision.
This is a full time salary position and does include benefits after a 90 probationary period. Compensation is $30 – $50 per hour DOE, plus health insurance.
- Process new client files, including letters of representation
- Arrange medical treatment
- Answer client questions regarding property damage issues, etc.
- Supervise and monitor ongoing client medical treatment
- Order and obtain client medical records and billings in a timely manner
- Review records and billings to verify accuracy
You MUST be well versed in California personal injury issues such as insurance coverage, property damage, liens, subrogation, liability and damage issues, etc.
- Type at least 60 WPM
- Read, write, and speak fluent Spanish
- Manage a large volume of personal injury pre-lit cases at all times
- Knowledge of HIPPA Rules and Regulations
- Provide excellent service to clients
- Be highly detail oriented
- Litify or Salesforce experience a plus
- Be a people person with a positive outlook
- Company-Paid Medical Coverage (Following a 90 day Probationary Period)
- HMO/PPO/HSA Health Coverage Options
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Assistance
- Sponsored Professional Development and Training
Please submit resume and salary history to [email protected] or fill out the contact form below.