Robert Dart, Esq.
Robert Dart, Esq. is a senior attorney in Wilshire Law Firm’s class action department and specializes in complex class action litigation. Committed to holding big businesses accountable when their employees or consumers are harmed, Robert’s drive to succeed produces sophisticated legal solutions that deliver superior results to Wilshire Law Firm and its clients.
Spanning nearly 15 years, Robert’s impressive legal background includes a judicial clerkship for The Honorable Aleta A. Trauger of the United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee, as well as significant work experiences at Quinn, Emanuel, Urquhart & Sullivan LLP and Jenner & Block LLP. A highly-knowledgeable consumer advocate, Robert has experience researching and drafting motions, taking and defending depositions, preparing witnesses, compiling evidence, and drafting discovery.
Robert’s genuine desire to transform the lives of his clients means that no case is left up to chance. He confidently prepares every case for trial, focusing on excellent presentation without compromise. The results? Nothing short of exceptional.
- Class Actions
- Consumer Protection
- Dangerous and Defective Products
- Data Privacy
- Intellectual Property
- Workplace Discrimination
- Disability Discrimination (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Wage & Hour Violations
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- As a litigation team member, Robert has helped settle several million-dollar consumer class action lawsuits since 2016
- University of Chicago Law School Ann Watson Barber Outstanding Service Award Honoree
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School
- B.A., cum laude, Duke University