2019 Legal Scholar Award
Thank you for your interest. The deadline for applying to Wilshire Law Firm’s 2019 Scholarship Program has passed. Due to the high number of applications received, Wilshire Law Firm will announce the 2019 Legal Scholar Award and 2019 Student Scholar Award winners on August 30th, 2019.
Wilshire Law Firm is committed to helping the next generation of attorneys succeed. Founding partner Bobby Saadian strongly believes that monetary concerns should never get in the way of an exceptional student interested in studying the law. And when that student’s intent is to help others through the legal system, then they should receive the support and resources that they need to pursue such a noble goal.
Becoming an attorney requires a significant financial investment. Students who demonstrate a dedication to their academic pursuits and their community are to be celebrated, not discouraged. To that end, Wilshire Law Firm is pleased to offer the Legal Scholar Award for currently enrolled law school students.
The Legal Scholar Award will be presented to a worthy student currently in law school. This $1,000 scholarship recognizes that individual’s academic achievement and spirit of giving back in spite of a heavy workload.
Eligibility requirements and instructions on how to apply can be found by clicking on the links above.
Legal Scholar Award Guidelines
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Students must be a US citizen or a permanent resident.
- Student must have at least two semesters of law school left to complete.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must demonstrate involvement in community activities.
- Students must submit a 600-word essay explaining which field of law they’re interested in pursuing and why. Also, how they plan to use their law degree in that field upon graduation.
- Students are required to submit an unofficial copy of their law school transcripts.
- Please send the application materials, via email or fax, on or before the June 28, 2019 deadline.
If you would like to apply, please complete the Wilshire Law Firm Scholarship Application.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]