Have you been in an accident, or injured due to the negligence of a third party? Are you unsure, whether or not to pursue damages? Or, want to pursue legal actions, but don't know how?
We can answer all these questions and more when you set-up a free case-consultation with one of our team.
Get answers to your legal questions at zero cost to you. Meet with our experienced personal injury lawyers.
Have you been in an accident, or injured due to the negligence of a third party? Are you unsure of whether you have a viable claim? Do you want to pursue legal action but don’t know what to do?
In a free consultation, we can answer all of your questions in a clear manner without using too much "legalese." We can also advise you on how to avoid the common pitfalls of the claims process and set you on the right path towards recovery. When the stakes are high, we work with you to preserve your best interests, whether it’s day, night or even the weekend.
Why Is Your Initial Case Consultation Important?
At Wilshire Law Firm, we believe you should have an opportunity to receive expert legal advice about your accident case without having to worry about costs or fees. We understand that hiring a lawyer is a major commitment, and we want to give you our initial thoughts free of charge so that you can make an informed decision about how to proceed. Our consultations come with no obligations, no pressure, no strings attached – guaranteed.
We offer absolutely free, no obligation case consultations, where you will learn:
Benefits of a Free Consultation
- Learn whether you have a valid claim, what it means and what it will take to win it.
- Learn your legal rights and what courses of action are available for you to pursue.
- Learn how insurance companies operate and how to counteract their attempts to reduce or deny your claim.
- Learn about alternatives to lawsuits and when a lawsuit becomes necessary.
- Learn the legal proceedings and requirements pertaining to personal injury claims.
To get started, call us today, or complete the form on this page.