Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $850,000,000 for the Wilshire Law Firm client family, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
The Salesforce Developer will lead the ongoing development of our Litify application. The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in salesforce development and troubleshooting issues, while collaborating with technical and functional team members to develop firm best practices in system integrations and solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. This role involves technical project management, Salesforce administration and Salesforce Development.
Reporting directly to the Director of Information Technology as member of the IT department, the Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for execution on day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our Salesforce platform (Litify). This role will work closely with functional leaders, organization units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy best practices.
Summary of Duties
- Serves as primary system administrator for the Litify/Salesforce environment with 200+ users and multiple department-specific platforms
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with Cloud platforms, including AWS and Azure
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, Python, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Azure DevOps (Git) and SFDC Metadata API
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution that meets the product roadmap
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Design and develop standard and custom components in the Lightning framework
- Proactively identify opportunities to build scalable solutions
- Analyze complex systems and troubleshoot system issues and fixing bugs
- Understand company requests and translate into design specifications through Salesforce platform knowledge
- Effectively serve as liaison between firm users, vendors, and Litify development team, leveraging knowledge base to increase efficiency
- Develop customized solutions within the salesforce platform
- Ongoing testing of stability and functionality of Litify application
- Maintain security and integration of application software
- Handle administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for timely upgrades
- Manage saleforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science or Software Engineering strongly preferred
- Minimum 4-7 years of Salesforce development and/or administration experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in Architecture role – Service Hub, SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Developer certifications preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate or advanced complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Creative and analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience within the legal field is a plus and preferred
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to create API endpoints for custom services as it pertains to specific campaigns
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Litify and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Understanding of how to send data from Litify to third-party services for post-back
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
Must reside in or around the Greater Los Angeles area, or be willing to relocate.
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including 401k, PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and teamwork environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)