Sales Representative – Personal Injury Law
Location: Koreatown – Los Angeles, CA 90010
Start Date: ASAP
Wilshire Law Firm is seeking an experienced personal injury sales representative with bilingual (English/Spanish) abilities to join our team. As the first point of contact with potential clients, sales representatives are responsible for collecting, investigating and evaluating preliminary case information.
- Conduct over-the-phone interviews in accordance with firm guidelines
- Accurately gather and record client data
- Determine whether an investigative appointment or possible referral should be scheduled
- Consult with a sales supervisor on elevated calls to determine the best solution for a caller
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience
- Knowledge of or experience with insurance claims, personal injury, mass torts, workers compensation, sales or similar areas a plus.
- Read, write, and speak fluent Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Litify or Salesforce a plus
- Must have excellent client service skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Company-Paid Medical Coverage (Following a 90 day Probationary Period)
- HMO/PPO/HSA Health Coverage Options
- Paid Time Off/Holidays
- Paid Parking
- Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP) Assistance
- Sponsored Professional Development and Training
Please submit resume and salary history to [email protected] or fill out the contact form below.