Project Manager (Marketing)
Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $850,000,000 for the Wilshire Law Firm client family, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
An award-winning, rapidly growing law firm is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated, hands-on Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful coordination and tracking of projects related to SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Web Design, Client Intake, etc. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to expand their marketing knowledge and experience.
This position requires strong communication, organization, and project management skills.
- Lead and manage multiple projects and activities of varying types and scopes, ensuring objectives and project deliverables are accomplished according to plan
- Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies, and develop strategies to escalate and mitigate them
- Effectively manage scope and schedule of projects and coordinate with our marketing to ensure on-time project delivery
- Identify and secure resources required to execute a project, and manage internal and external assigned resources as needed
- Provide project governance with clear and consistent communication of project-level status to executive leadership, project sponsors, and stakeholders
- Directly support our director of marketing with various tasks: planning and scheduling meetings, recording meeting notes, handling inter-department communication concerning projects, etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Team player with the ability to work independently and with all levels of the organization, including C-suite
- Results-oriented self-starter
- Strong organization skills
- Great writing and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet or exceed project goals
- Someone who is adaptable and able to perform effectively under pressure and through significant change
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience preferred
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including 401K, PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and teamwork environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location