Premises Liability Associate Attorney
Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment, aviation and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 Best Law Firm by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $850,000,000 for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
We are currently seeking a top-notch Attorney with at least 3 years of experience specializing in litigating matters from inception to trial.
We are looking for a smart, proactive and dedicated Associate Attorney with Premises Liability experience to add to our growing team!
- Communicate with clients and provide status updates.
- Develop strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Explain legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Develop arguments and representing clients in premises liability matters.
- Draft and prepare pleadings, motions and other legal documents.
- Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor's degree.
- Active Member of the State Bar of California in good standing.
- Minimum of 3 years of premises liability experience.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop the case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bar (Preferred)
- One location