Personal Injury Litigation Secretary (Bilingual – Spanish/English)
Location: Los Angeles – KoreaTown, CA 90010
Duration: Direct Placement
Start Date: ASAP
Fast growing personal injury law firm is seeking experienced and proficient litigation secretary. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
- Assist attorneys with drafting letters to opposing counsels
- Assist attorneys with filing mails, documents, and court filings
- Calendar deadlines and set up depositions
- Experience with discovery is a plus
- Health Insurance after 90 days probationary period
- We pay for structured parking and more!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong written communication
- Knowledge of California civil procedure and local rules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in Needles Case Management software
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish
Please submit resume and salary history to [email protected] or fill out the contact form below.