Paralegal – Employment Law
Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $900,000,000 for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
We are looking for a bright and dedicated employment paralegal to join our expanding team.
- Propound/respond to discovery
- Calendar and manage court deadlines
- Prepare documents for filing with the state and federal court
- Draft correspondence and regularly communicate with clients, experts, and defense counsel in an effective and courteous manner
- Assist with pre-trial preparation, including drafting trial documents and preparing exhibits
- Prioritize and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in employment law
- Knowledge of California Civil Procedure and Local Court Rules
- Familiarity with DFEH and EEOC claims process
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to act independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Litify or Salesforce experience and bilingual in Spanish huge plus
- Type at least 60 WPM
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and teamwork environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location