Intake/Call Center & Customer Service Representative
Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment and class action law firms, and recognized as a 2020 and 2021 "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $850,000,000 for our clients, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the world to do more.
Are you a results-oriented individual with call center, intake or sales experience? Wilshire Law Firm, a top-rated personal injury law firm, is growing and we want you to be a part of our success!
We are currently seeking candidates for our Intake Center. The intake department begins the process of creating a case file by signing potential clients and seamlessly transitioning this through to our pre-litigation department. The intake representative serves as the first point of contact for the firm’s clients.
This position requires great attention to detail with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Compassion and follow through are a must for this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Speaking with potential clients via phone to gather initial case information
- Serving as “on-call” to respond to initial inquiries from prospective clients
- Scheduling appointments and meetings with clients to sign-up with the firm
- Working under the firm’s intake attorney to determine viability of potential cases
- Keep track of potential cases and scheduling follow up calls
- Effectively communicate with our vendors
- Update the firm’s database in a timely manner
- Upload pertinent documents appropriately
- Build strong rapport with potential clients
- Sales skills are of paramount importance with the ability to close
- Strong background with performance-based metrics
- 2-3 years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to type 50 wpm while speaking with clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to be empathetic yet persuasive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be Open to work weekends and Overtime
We have a need for various shifts: Daytime, Swing, Graveyard
Wilshire Law Firm offers a team environment and the opportunity for growth. We have dedicated ourselves to developing a competitive benefits package, including paid parking, accrued PTO, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage.
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- One location