Bilingual Marketing Content Writer
Who We Are
Wilshire Law Firm is one of Southern California’s largest plaintiff personal injury, employment law, aviation, and class action law firms, and is recognized among the 2020 and 2021 “Best Law Firms” by U.S. News & World Report. To date, our team of nearly 200 legal professionals has recovered more than $850,000,000 for the Wilshire Law Firm client family, providing exceptional service every step of the way.
Utilizing diverse talents and a deep-seated drive to succeed, Wilshire Law Firm consistently delivers on our greatest commitment—achieving the absolute best results for our clients. We constantly ask ourselves, “What can we do better?” We dream big, going beyond what we have done before to redefine our future. Bring your knowledge, your creativity, your passion, and your confidence, and help us empower the firm to do even more.
Wilshire Law Firm is seeking a full-time Bilingual Marketing Content Writer to work as part of our stellar legal marketing team, in our L.A. office. The ideal candidate is someone with a strong writing background (please come prepared with writing clips and samples). In this role, you will produce marketing content in both English and Spanish, and you will also review and edit existing content to optimize for both SEO and quality. Huge plus if you have SEO and social media content writing experience!
You must have outstanding research skills, a positive attitude, a creative and analytical mind, and the ability to handle multiple writing projects at once. You should be great at conceptualizing and creating content for various types of marketing content, including website pages, blog posts, social media copy, ad copy, and direct mail collateral. Essentially, you will hit the ground running with the help and support from everyone at our firm. You will need to be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish for this role.
Your duties and responsibilities include writing content for:
- Traditional marketing collateral (fliers, brochures, physical marketing materials)
- Our website (firm and bio pages, landing pages, blog posts)
- Digital advertising, including social ad campaigns
Further, you must have the ability to learn and write across all of our practice areas. Occasionally, you’ll have to manage and delegate writing assignments to freelance writers, and proof/edit their content to be published on our behalf.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Work extremely well under pressure with the ability to adhere to deadlines
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Have an understanding and sensibility of the legal market and consumers
- Have strong research and analytical skills
- Be able to perform with little supervision.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and ability to multitask across a multitude of projects and tasks.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- 2-3 or more years of previous writing experience in SEO and digital field.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred majors in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- Knowledge of website marketing and search engine marketing
- Knowledge of Google / Facebook advertising
- Experience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced company environment.
Wilshire Law Firm offers competitive pay, great opportunities for growth and advancement and a competitive benefits package, including 401K, PTO policy, paid holidays, company-paid medical coverage option, option (plus HMO, PPO and PPO with Health Savings Account options), dental, vision and life insurance. We also provide company-paid life/AD&D coverage, EOP assistance and parking in the office building. We also sponsor professional development trainings and educational conferences.
We strive to maintain a familial atmosphere and team work environment by working collaboratively and hosting various firmwide social events throughout the year.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- One location