Vy T. Nguyen, Esq.
Supervising Attorney at Wilshire Law Firm
Vy T. Nguyen, Esq. supervises the Pre-Litigation Department at Wilshire Law Firm, bringing more than a decade of experience to our award-winning legal team. Articulate, conscientious, and highly knowledgeable, Vy’s great passion in life lies with helping others thrive. As a relentless advocate for her clients, Vy devises unique solutions to the hardships they face. A member of The Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25 and The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40, Vy’s work has been widely-recognized for its excellence. She has made multiple recoveries in excess of $1,000,000 on behalf of her clients.
Vy’s first priority in any case is making sure her clients are comfortable, confident, and cared for. She takes the time to answer any questions, address any concerns, and alleviate any anxiety her clients might be feeling. With her extensive experience as a supervising attorney, Vy skillfully pilots her clients through the difficult and often-confusing legal world, putting them on the path to full recovery.
- State Bar of California
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- The Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association—Top 25
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- $2,000,000 for Melba Icmat
- $1,000,000 for Ramiro Nunez
- $1,000,000 for Virginia Razo
- $900,000 for Robert and Teresita Llanes
- $500,000 for Alexis Loya
- $250,000 for Raymond Soto
- $250,000 for Joyce Geller
- J.D., Whittier College School of Law
- B.A. with Honors, University of California, Irvine