Sutton A. Shapiro, Esq.
Sutton A. Shapiro, Esq. brings more than a decade of success as an attorney to the dedicated legal team at Wilshire Law Firm. Sutton’s extensive legal background has exposed him to several different areas of law—including personal injury, employment, commercial litigation, and many others. Yet his intense desire to help innocent victims and their families heal has continued to push Sutton to take personal injury cases.
Sutton is deeply familiar with all phases of law and motion, from formulating litigation strategies and preparing cases for trial to handling complex interstate depositions and discovery. His unique legal solutions to the challenges his clients face have helped Sutton secure many favorable settlements on behalf of his clients. Sutton attributes the success of his clients to the custom approach he brings to each case. He takes the time to build a relationship of trust and respect between he and his clients that, when combined with Sutton’s invaluable legal knowledge and insight, leads to proven results.
The invaluable knowledge and insight that Sutton brings to a case has given Sutton the recognition of his peers—he is an invited member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara before earning his Juris Doctor from the University of La Verne College of Law.
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Commercial Litigation
- Administrative Law
- Entertainment Law
- Criminal Law
- Trucking and Insurance Coverage
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Member, The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 Civil Plaintiff Lawyers
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
- J.D., University of La Verne College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara