Ryan A. Medler, Esq.
Ryan A. Medler, Esq. is an associate attorney in Wilshire Law Firm’s award-winning personal injury department. The bright, hardworking advocate is dedicated to achieving maximum possible recoveries for seriously injured victims and their families.
Ryan’s diverse legal background includes experience arguing on behalf of indigent clients through the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, fighting to ensure fair and equal access for everyone to America’s civil justice system via the Center for Justice and Democracy in New York City, and fervently advocating on behalf of injured victims at personal injury firms across the country. His passion, knowledge and enthusiasm for the law stem from years of using it to help vulnerable people through some of the most trying times of their lives.
Ryan received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles. He earned his Juris Doctor from New York Law School, where he served as President of the Student Bar Association, Vice President of the Trial Advocacy Team, Staff Editor of the Law Review, and Senior Member of the Moot Court Association.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (Including Car, Motorcycle, Truck, Bicycle, and Pedestrian Accidents)
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of California
- Recipient, New York City Trial Lawyers Alliance Trial Advocacy Award
- Recipient, Alexander D. Forger Award for Distinguished Service to the Legal Profession
- Author, A Retort to Tort Reforms & A Contract-based Approach to Circumventing Them
- Editor, Life Savers: CJ & D's Guide to Lawsuits that Protect Us All
- Former President, New York Law School Student Bar Association
- J.D., New York Law School
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles