Peter Cho, Esq.
Peter Cho, Esq. is a supervising attorney at Wilshire Law Firm with more than twenty years of litigation experience. Responsible for the recovery of many multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, Mr. Cho aggressively seeks justice on behalf of injured victims, fighting against the insurance companies and powerful corporations who seek to deny those claims.
Mr. Cho’s expertise in litigation makes him a powerful advocate on behalf of the firm’s clients. His decades of experience as both a commercial litigator and a plaintiffs’ lawyer help Mr. Cho obtain the absolute best result with each case he takes. Clients of Mr. Cho can rest assured that they will receive the care they need and the compensation they deserve.
A member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA), Mr. Cho involves himself within the community as much as he does his work – he currently serves as President of the Silver Spur Little League in Rolling Hills Estates.
Mr. Cho received his bachelor’s degree from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology before earning his Juris Doctor from the New York University School of Law.
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Rideshare Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
Notable Case Results
- $14,000,000 Verdict (Trade Secret Misappropriation)
- $12,000,000 Settlement (Traumatic Brain Injury)
Professional Affiliations and Leadership Roles
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- President, Silver Spur LIttle League (Rolling Hills Estates)
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of New York
- US District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology