Johnny Ogata, Esq.
Johnny Ogata, Esq. is an intake attorney at Wilshire Law Firm, specializing in client relations. As the primary client intake attorney at Wilshire Law Firm, Johnny helps establish strong relationships between the firm and new or prospective clients that are built to last. His exceptional legal knowledge helps him answer client questions and find the best solution possible for their legal needs.
Johnny’s 10+ years of legal experience include serving as general counsel for a residential construction and development company, where he helped develop, refine, and implement key internal governances that defined and guided organizational culture. He also possesses significant plaintiff’s experience in an array of legal areas, including consumer protection.
Johnny received his bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Irvine before earning his Juris Doctor at Western State College of Law.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Southern District of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- US District Court for the Eastern District of California
- US District Court for the Northern District of California
- J.D., Western State College of Law
- B.A., University of California, Irvine