Gail Richardson, Esq.
Gail W. Richardson, Esq. is an experienced attorney with more than two decades of practice in both federal and state court in personal injury litigation. Gail found her passion as a plaintiff’s attorney, seeking justice for those who are injured and fighting battles against the insurance companies and corporations that often seek to deny those claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Gail’s litigation practice included personal injury, employment law, insurance fraud, premises liability, and product liability. Her expertise includes research and writing, as well as extensive knowledge in civil procedure for effective representation of her clients. For more than two decades, Gail has handled hundreds of cases, including representation at trial.
Gail has a particular passion for litigating cases with catastrophic injury, including traumatic brain injury, having experienced first-hand that injury to one of her children. She understands the challenges that injured persons face as they seek recovery, compensation, and justice. She believes that a personal injury can be traumatic for her clients, affecting their home and work life, as well as their daily activities, and seeks to not only work with them on recovery but on demonstrating their injury to obtain just compensation.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Consumer Protection
Notable Case Results
- $2,250,000 Settlement (Traumatic Brain Injury)
- $2,200,000 Settlement (Catastrophic Injury)
Professional Affiliations and Leadership Roles
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member, Women in the Law Section (CAALA)
- Volunteer, Special Olympics Santa Clarita Valley & Tri-Valley Regions
- State Bar of California
- US District Court for the Central District of California
- J.D., Southwestern Law School
- B.S., University of Kentucky