Erik F. Harper, Esq.
Erik F. Harper, Esq. is a law and motion attorney in Wilshire Law Firm’s personal injury department. An experienced legal advocate for the seriously injured, Mr. Harper brings a decade of knowledge and skill to complex motor vehicle and personal injury accident cases. His impressive legal history includes extensive success in all facets of civil discovery, civil law and motion, case law research, and litigation.
Mr. Harper has worked in a diverse range of positions at criminal, civil, public interest, and immigration practices. He began his time in law working as a staff attorney at the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit before joining the First District Appellate Project in San Francisco as a panel attorney for incarcerated clients.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts from Lewis and Clark College, Mr. Harper received his Juris Doctor from the Northeastern University School of Law.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Wrongful Death
- Elder Abuse
- Criminal Appeals
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Wrote the successful briefing for Latinos Unidos De Napa v. City of Napa, et al. (2013) 221 Cal.App.4th 192, a case challenging the insufficient amount of affordable housing included in the general plan for the city of Napa, California
- Worked pro bono for the ABA Immigration Justice Project of San Diego to obtain political asylum for an Ethiopian refugee fleeing recruitment by the Al-Shabaab terrorist group.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Lewis and Clark College